Wednesday, June 1, 2011

delayed..postponed..adjourned..tangguh

yeah i know..over ok nak gmbrkan 1 bnda je tp guna lain2 perkataan..the main thing is that i'm surprised and upset and frustrated *over lagi!!* with this news. knew it from my colleague coz i left my handphone in my room.so, i cant picked up the phone.

suspen x nak tahu ape bndanya? * kamu yg dah tahu mestila tidak kan??* (over expression lagik..pftttt)

apa yg delay??apa yg postpone??apa yg adjourn??apa yg tangguh??
ni nak bg tau la ni..
pssst yg ni x perlu drumrolls ye coz x gempak pon...

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*







actually..hmm actually my long call yg kena delayed, kena postponed, kena adjourned, kena tangguh to the end of this month..haha yes, u can laugh at me..so, there u are.. it's my long call day yg kena adjourned. supposedly it will be held on 10th of June. tgh sedih sebenarnya..tp tgh menerima kenyataan bahawa kita hanya merancang tp Allah yang menentukan..after all, He's the one knows the best 4 us..it has a silver lining behind every thing happened. maybe we cant see or feel right there n then.so, me myself shud just accept it lah *bukan over x tentu psl..heee*.

maybe korang tertanya2 (mcm ada org nak amik tau) apsal over sgt??kena postponed je pon, bknnya cancel or batal or apa2 yg seangkatan dengannya..ok let me explain a bit n indirectly give u general knowledge *for those who are not interested, just skip this paragraph..ONLY this paragraph je :P* ok the so-called long call day is where, after you have completed 9 months chambering, so your petition will be heard in the court in order for u to be admitted as an advocate & solicitors.so, for me it's more or less like my second graduation..at least for me laa. even if u have completed chambering but u are not called to the bar, u are not an advocates & solicitors. thus, u cannot appear before the court. not only that, u dont have the right to sign important document..hope this will answer your question(s). i think that's enough for your general knowledge. oh yee dlm bahasa mudahnya advocate & solicitor itu adalah lawyer ye..

ok2 berbalik kpd topik asal..benda tu xleh nak ubah dah, my fren dah tnya that staff . she said the judge is on leave. so, yeah he or she has affected few number of people's plan..dah klu dia xdak, sapa nak dengar sy, dia dan kamu-kamu punya permohonan??haha..xpe la, bkn trs x long call pon cumanya ditangguhkan je...

harus inform sy punya fmly n my big boss..
ok til then tata..daaa~~

2 comments:

dyana said...

saya pun senasib kamu lah.
huwaaaa...
sudah tiada kata mampu melihatkan kesusahan hati :(

@aSnA@ said...

huhu..harus trima aja dgn pasrah(utk dri sy sendri jugak)